Thursday 9 June 2016

Homemade Disneyland Paris Glow Tini Cocktail & Mocktail


Most of you will know what a Glow Tini is. If you don't, they're the infamous blue or red Cocktail at Disneyland Paris, with Vodka and Peach Schnapps. It comes with a souvenir light up ice cube.


I had one in October on my last night after Dreams and have been craving one ever since as I didn't have one in April. So I decided to find the recipe and make it for myself and make a Mock-tail version too!

I luckily took a photo of the menu in Santa Fe. Some places its more expensive in Disneyland Paris there was around €11. I hope this is helpful for those missing the drink or those wanting to try it but without Alcohol.

Ingredients:

Pineapple Juice
Sprite
WKD Blue
Archers Peach Schnapps
One Lime
One Peach
Blue Food Colouring

Glow Tini Cocktail Version:

I recommend using a mixer. This was my first time ever making a Cocktail and it was really easy! Thankfully I got mine with my Body Shop Mojito set which came in handy for this!

  1. Firstly, get your glass of choice and fill up 1/4 with Sprite. Then pour into your mixer and do the same with the Pineapple Juice.
  2. Next do the same with the Peach Schnapps and WKD.
  3. The WKD blue is a bit bright so get your food colouring and add into your mixer.
  4. Then squeeze some Lime into your mix then shake!


To make the blue Sugar around your glass:

  1. Pour some Caster Sugar onto a plate then, drop some blue food colouring and mix it in lightly making sure it doesn't turn hard.
  2. Use the rest of your Lime to go around the rim of your glass so the Sugar can stick.
  3. Then grab your glass and swerve it around the Sugar coating the rim.






Pour your drink from your mixer into your Cocktail glass and finally, add in your Souvenir Glowing ice cube! You can also buy these from shops.

For the Mock-tail version:

You will need the Peach and Lime, Pineapple Juice, Sprite and Blue Food Colouring.

  1. Get your glass and fill up 1/4 with Sprite again. Then pour into your mixer or just stir in the Pineapple Juice like before.
  2. Then try and squeeze in some of the juice from your Peach. I found this a little difficult so I cut off a slice without skin and let it sit in the mixer or glass for a few minutes.
  3. Next squeeze in some of your Lime.
  4. Then you can add the food colouring like before. Or you could add this after the Sprite.
  5. Mix it all together and add your Glowing ice cube and enjoy!
I hope I have explained myself clearly here. It was an experiment today and I was happy with the results :- ). It should taste quite peachy. On the menu it says Blue Curacao but I couldn't find any or Citrus Vodka. These can also be used.

Have you tried one at Disneyland Paris? If you try this home made recipe let me know what you think :-)

Enjoy!

Steph

Disneyland Paris Version



My homemade version

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig