Tuesday 31 May 2016

Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations Review


On Friday Zoe launched her new Zoella Beauty range Sweet Inspirations. I was sad to hear Tutti Fruity would be leaving shelves but when she announced it would be Macarons I was very happy! I like sweet scents but not too sickly sweet. When I opened it today, I was really happy that it wasn't sickly sweet at all.


Firstly, I picked up the Body Mist. I have loved all three so far and the packaging is beautiful!


I always love her Body Creams too, so I ordered her new Sweet Inspirations one. They really do go far and last a long time. Again, I love the packaging and colours of this as well as the scent.



Lastly, I purchased this beautiful Makeup bag. I will take this to Disneyland Paris with me. Its massive, you can fit a lot in there and I adore the stripes!

That's all I purchased on Friday. The website was a bit slow as everyone was on at the same time, so I'm glad I've got them so quickly! Thanks Feel Unique :-) I took these photos in manual mode as my camera is still broken so, I hope they're clear enough for you :-)

I am very pleased with this scent. I love Macarons and this is a great collection for me. I really want the Bath Salts next and the Bath Latte.

Did you manage to pick up any of the new range? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig