Tuesday 1 March 2016

Spring Fever!


Hello everyone and happy 1st day of March! March means it's nearly Spring time and nearly time for Swing into Spring at Disneyland Paris! I went on two day trips in 2014 to see this beautiful season.
The music was to Mary Poppins and I nearly cried when they sang all the songs in front of the castle.

I definitely recommend going to celebrate this season at DLP. I think it has changed slightly since I've been, with the Mary Poppins show on the castle stage. 

They will do this show a few times a day and I managed to see it twice along with Magic On Parade. The songs and atmosphere are amazing and I wish I could go this year.

I'd thought I'd share some more photos with you of the brilliant dancers and characters during the parade. I also met Smee and Russell, also Princess Aurora in the Princess Pavillion. I hope you enjoy my photos from my trip and I have a video on my YouTube channel of both days during Swing into Spring.

Let me know in the comments if you are going this year for Spring. What are you most excited about? Are you going for any other season? What is your favourite season to visit DLP?

Enjoy Steph.




































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig