Wednesday 16 March 2016

Ladurée Café and Kensington Roof Gardens


Hello everyone! If you haven't already, you need to take a trip to Harrods and visit the beautiful Ladurée Macaron Café. I went last week and it is stunning. You can see my video here. Rows of different flavoured Macaroons! I thought they wouldn't have my favourite Caramel, but they did! I have had them before but never visited the café and it is quite spectacular!


They have a menu too of a variety of food. I bought a Pain au Chocolat which, was also delicious!
The whole place is picturesque so worth taking your camera if you visit.  



The displays where incredible and there were lots of marble!




You can also buy keepsake boxes, of course I bought one!


I then went to Kensington's Roof Top Garden which is stunning, even in the grey weather. I can't wait to visit it in the summer on a nice hot day! We sat under the heaters but moved inside after as it got a bit chilly. You can just make out the Shard and the London Eye on a cloudy day.



Flavours I picked up: Pistachio, Vanilla and Caramel.






So glad I caught this flamingo opening its wings!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you been to a Ladurée Café in Paris or London? What's your favourite Macaron flavour?

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig