Friday 15 January 2016

My Sephora Haul


Hello everyone! I recently went to Spain and they had a Sephora there, so obviously I had to have a look. I really wish England would bring back Sephora. There was even one in Mykonos! 

I did purchase a few bits. It didn't have tonnes of brands in like the ones in Sydney or America but, I was happy with what I bought. I didn't buy the Mac Prep + Prime there though, I purchased that at the airport but thought I would include it in this post rather than a separate one.


The first thing I picked up is a new brush for my Mac Prep + Prime Powder. It is so soft. I can't remember which one it was but it was from Sephora's own collection.


This beautiful Transparent Pressed Powder from Mac is amazing. I have combination skin so this works really well setting my makeup.



I also picked up a Primer in their collection. I haven't used it yet but, it is a soft gel texture. I prefer gel to liquid ones as I think they stick more for combination/oily skin.


I found some makeup remover as well to try as I'm also always on the hunt to make it easier to take my makeup off. This is also a soft gel texture too, and I can't wait to start using it.


Lastly, I finally bought the Too Faced's Sweet Heart Blush in Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow! Which is a beautiful pink shade mixed with coral. These are my favourite colours for blusher. The packaging is adorable too!




I hope you enjoyed my miniature Sephora haul! Have you been in one recently? What did you buy?

Leave me a comment below. Enjoy, Steph.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig