Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone!

I can't believe how quickly 2015 went. It was one of the best years ever!

In 2016 I hope to:

Attend more blogger events
Meet more blogger friends
Catch up with people who I met at events in 2015
Make more YouTube videos
Collaborate with brands and bloggers
Host more Twitter chats!
Host an exhibition of my photography
Publish my photography in a book
Get a custom Domain for my blog
Get a brand new layout for my blog
Have 1000 followers on my blog
Travel more of the world!

Do you have any blogging goals? Let me know below or link me to a post of your goals! What are your plans for this year? Any adventures?

Happy 2016!

Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig