Wednesday 13 January 2016

Cartagena - Three Kings Festival


Hello everyone! After new years I went to Spain for some sun. We went to Cartegena to see the Three King Festival - The Epiphany. This is where the Three Wise Men visit Jesus after Christmas. Everyone gets a gift and you eat a cake which is called Rosca de reyes which is eaten on the 6th of January.


This was another version they gave us in a restaurant which is a Toffee and Coffee flavoured Rosca de reyes.



The Three Kings come in on a boat and went to greet everyone as they head down to Cartagena's town hall and everyone got given presents such as sweets or footballs.



  
They had tonnes of Storm Troopers and Darth Vader. I thought I was in Disneyland for a second!


There was also a Sephora in Spain! I really wish London would have one again. The next post will be a haul of what I bought so make sure you are subscribed so you don't miss it :-)

I hope you enjoyed my photos from The Three Kings Festival. Have you ever been to Spain during this season? Leave a comment below!

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig