Tuesday 8 December 2015

What's In My #bloggersxmas Goodie Bag!


Hello everyone! At the weekend, I went and photographed the #bloggersxmas event hosted by Soeurs de Luxe, and we received amazing goodie bags at the end! I thought I'd show you what's inside mine.

When we arrived we received a caricature by the talented Aloha Lola Cards of ourselves on a keyring! It's really adorable.

What was in the bag:

Barry M - Dazzle Dust 
Barry M - Fashion Icon
Kiehl's
Blogosphere Magazine
Aloha Lola Cards
MLA
Popchips, Designed 2 Eat
Blank X - White Shock 
Kiss Cosmetics - KISStick
Gold Collagen
Yankee Candle
Popband
Lotil



Barry M - Dazzle Dust


Barry M - Fashion Icon

I love the two Barry M products we received! What colour did you get if you attended?!


Kiehl's


I also bought the latest edition of Blogosphere Magazine and in our goodie bag was a free edition!


Here is our keyring we were given from Aloha Lola Cards!


The tote bag is adorable "I'm totes a Blogger".


This was a sample I was given by MLA the beauty brand at the event. It is a sample of their primer which I can't wait to try, as I am always looking out for new primers!


Blogger snacks from Popchips, and Designed 2 Eat

Here is an overall of what I received! We also got lots of discounts too!



What did you get in your goodie bag if you went to #bloggersxmas? Let me know in the comments!

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig