Saturday 5 December 2015

The Christmas Tag!



1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

My favourite thing about Christmas is the traditions. Going to the pub on Christmas Eve, having a Snowball on Christmas Day, Going to the races on Boxing Day, I just love it!


2. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?

My absolute favourite Christmas film is The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. It's not Christmas until I 

3. Real tree or fake tree?

Fake tree. I would love a real tree but, I had one last year in my room and it just dropped. My cat gets a bit confused!

4. Giving presents or receiving them?

Definitely both! I love when people take thought into the present and personalise it someway. My sister is good at doing that!

5. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?

Christmas morning! I get up too early so I have to wait for ages haha.
6. What tops your tree?

We top them with a star. It always was an angle but now we use a silver or gold star on both trees.

7. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I wanted one of those large telescopes as I was obsessed with space. I did get a small one one year!

8. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

I like the thought of handmade but I always leave things too late so they're bought ones.

9. What's your favourite Christmas food?

The selection boxes! Also the Turkey!

10. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Yes we always go to our local pub with friends and go for a meal after. We also set the table when we get back I love Christmas Eve!


Do you have any traditions? I love this tag from carpediememmie.co.uk.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig