Thursday 10 December 2015

Christmas At Kew


Hello everyone! Last night I went to Christmas At Kew Gardens. I went a few years ago too. They have a light trail through their Gardens and it is magical!

They have a fountain show too that plays to Christmas music and really gets you in the spirit. You can also meet Santa, have Mulled Wine, Hot Chocolate even roast your own Marshmallows! They even had singing trees which was my favourite part! You can see this on my Snap Chat! It was very different from the last time I went and better! There were lots of light tunnels which were spectacular! Definitely worth a visit!

I hope you enjoy my photos and if you are going let me know what you thought of it below!

Enjoy Steph















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig