Friday 27 November 2015

Print Shop Now Open!


Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that my Etsy shop is now finally OPEN! Just in time for today's Black Friday event too so you can order in time for Christmas if you wanted to.

I hope you enjoy my prints as much as I enjoy taking them. Photography is my passion and have been snapping away for ten years now!

I have a variety of sizes and finishes, even a canvas print is available to order. Any questions just let me know at steph@stephrosphoto.com and I will be happy to help! To keep up to date about offers on my prints you can sign up to my news letter. There is 10% off my shop from now until Monday for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Use this code when at check out:

I hope you have a great weekend and successful Black Friday! I hope to see some of you at the #BloggersXmas event next saturday as I will be taking photos there.

Enjoy Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig