Thursday 26 November 2015

Jewellery Box - Brick Lane Pop Up!


Hello everyone! I was asked by the lovely Scarlett of Scarlett London Events to take photos of Jewellery Box's pop up shop in Brick Lane on Tuesday, of a Blogger's Christmas evening. It was so lovely with all the fairy lights and to meet new Bloggers and also, to see the Jewellery Box team again. I had seem them at Scarlett's Bloggers Festival in September and fell in love with their jewellery so, I was very excited to be taking photographs for this event.

There were lots of jewellery to choose from - I managed to get a few Christmas presents and there was a lot of Prosecco and nibbles. It definitely got me in the festive spirit. I can't believe Christmas is one month away, and I can't wait to start posting Christmas themed posts!

I hope you enjoy the photos and please look out for events by Scarlett, they are lots of fun and Jewellery Box has lots of lovely pieces. I will be posting what I bought at Jewellery Box's pop up and what's in my goodie bag from the event!

Enjoy Steph

If you need a photographer for your event please do not hesitate to contact me at steph@stephrosphoto.com to discuss more!
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig