Friday 20 November 2015

Glossybox - Nars, Limited Edition


Hello everyone! on Monday I was lucky enough to order the limited edition Nars Glossybox! I was so happy as I am a big fan of Nars and wanted to try out Glossybox - perfect combo!
I thought I would show you whats inside. It arrived with beautiful packaging! Once inside there are five miniature (which I think are adorable and ideal for travelling) Nars products.

What you get:

Audacious Mascara
Larger Than Life - Long Wear Eyeliner In Via Veneto
The Multiple - In Orgasm
Blush - In Orgasm
Satin Lip Pencil - In Rikugien

I am very happy with this. I currently own a larger version of The Multiple In Orgasm but, I love it and will find it handy to take on trips with me! I do wish the Blush came in a different colour but, it's so pretty I love it!

This was my first ever beauty box and I am thinking about signing up to receive Glossybox each month. I am so impressed with this Nars collaboration.

I hope you enjoy, Steph.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig