Wednesday 25 November 2015

Disneyland Day Three


Hello everyone! I got up a bit later on the third day as I had a very long day the day before, and we were watching Dreams that night. So we went to Disney Village and had a look at the shops and Christmas was popping up! I really need to go for Christmas one year.



We then headed to lunch which I had booked a reservation two months before for Auberge De Cendrillon. It was my dream to do this and I finally did it. I am so pleased I got to share it with my God Daughter (she calls me Fairy Godmother!) and my cousin! It was truly magical. You can read about my experience here.




We then headed to the Studio park to meet up with our family who went on Finding Nemo! I could never go on that ride.






You would think four days I would have ventured into the new Ratatouille land wouldn't you? But nope! This was as close as I got to it.



We then went on the Studio Tram Tour which I went on ten years ago and forgot how rockety it was as you go through the special effects part. After that, it was time to go back to the hotel as it got quite cold. It was like a summers day on the Tuesday and freezing cold the next few days.

I had a rest and we went back into the parks as we had a reservation at Agrabah Café in Adventureland.






 I loved the theming of this restaurant and its location. To finish off our Aladdin themed evening, we had a look through Le Passage Enchante d'Aladdin which, I never really go in and its so nice in there.






I then had a look around in the shops and went back into Fantasyland as it was empty to go on a few rides.



It is so pretty at night. It was then time for Dreams! It was quite good that we ate in Agrabah  and stuck near Adventureland, because as you come out you end up just at the cut off point and so we were up by the railings with no one in front of us for the fireworks, so I got some amazing photos which you can see all of them here! I didn't realise they were keeping in Let It Go, I thought that was just for Frozen Summer Fun and the Christmas period so I started crying when it came on just after my favourite The Lion King! After the fireworks, we had a drink at our hotel Santa Fé. I had my very first Glow-Tini and it was such a nice cocktail! I took a photo of the ingredients so I may do a blog post on it.



I hope you have enjoyed my photos of Disneyland so far, and I have one more post of my Disneyland trip to come.

Steph.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig