Wednesday 27 May 2015

Liz Earle Window Display, London


Last week, I went to #ChelseaInBloom (check out my blog post) and popped along to Liz Earle's window display.

They were giving out free manicures for their new limited edition nail polish, which is a stunning colour. I had mine done :-)
The display was beautiful. There was lots of flowers surrounding a swing for you to take selfies on. They also had keys which included a competition.
 The shop itself is an amazing experience. There is a spa there too which I need to check out. I also love their Smeg fridge! It's the colour mint! They had someone doing calligraphy on the gift bags, so talented. I loved the whole experience and even got something for my birthday. What a great display. Definitely visit this shop if you are in Duke of York Square in Chelsea.

Steph







I'm nearly at 200 followers on Twitter! Thank you everyone!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig