Wednesday 29 April 2015

Liz Earle Travel Size Essentials, Skin Care.


Travelling the world?! This Liz Earle set is amazing to take with you on your adventures!


It comes with 30ml Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic, 15ml Skin Repair Light Moisuriser (this one is for my skin type which is combination/oily), 15ml Deep Cleansing Mask, two sponges for the mask and one Muslin Cloth.


I saw this little mint bag at the airport whilst travelling to Spain recently and it instantly caught my eye. I had heard about Liz Earle and thought I would give it a try and instantly fell in love with it! I dislike heavy moisturisers so this was perfect for me. You only need a tiny bit as it goes a long way. It smells really nice too and the Tonic isn't too harsh either, which is great! I even tried out the mask and I never use masks!

It makes my skin look bright and feels refreshed, which would be useful after a long flight to Australia. One of the ingredients used is Eucalyptus Oil.  I bet the Koalas will love me!

I definitely recommend this as its all under the amount you can take on an aeroplane and you will be able to take it with you on your travels!


Let me know in the comments where your off to next. I'd love to know!

Steph





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig