Sunday 19 October 2014

Denver








So, after the quick trip to New York we headed to our original destination - Denver Colorado.

It was so hot here and huge! We visited this place called Red Rock Amphitheatre which is where I took most of my photos - it is stunningly beautiful there!

We did a fair bit of walking but the views were worth it! We also got a tour backstage!



It is a concert venue where the likes of The Beatles and Bruce Springsteen played - huge Springsteen fan!

It was interesting to see the history of this place they even played concerts in the snow in their ski gear! It gets very cold in Denver which surprised me a lot!

I would love to see someone perform in this unique venue! This was the only sightseeing thing we did as Denver is such a big state, but I hope to be able to go back and see the Colorado Springs.

Final stop - Boston.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig