Sunday 14 September 2014

Mykonos!

It's been a long time since a blog post and a long time since this trip! But, better late than never!

I went to Mykonos in May/June with a bunch of my friends. It's such a beautiful Greek Island. Everyone gathers and claps the sunset here because it is stunning every night! We had one day of bad weather out of the whole week, but even that was just as amazing as the sunsets with the thunder and lightning!

I didn't get too many photos on my DSLR camera as we went out every night and didn't want to risk loosing it. I managed to get some clips which will be added here later on!





I saw my first real life Starfish in Mykonos!



Had a brilliant experience in Mykonos, my first of many Greek Islands. They're Crepes are the best!

I've had to make a collage of all my iPhone pictures. I took tonnes on there and it really shows how beautiful Mykonos Island is!



Next trip report - New York!

Steph
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig