Friday 1 August 2014

Disneyland in the Spring!




Hello everyone!

I'm sorry it's been so long without a post! I am going to try and get better at posting regularly!

I have been travelling quite a lot these last few months
 and its not long until I go away again! I have been to Disneyland Paris yet again for the day! I couldn't miss out on their new (old now!) Swing Into Spring Festival! They had a great Calvacade which featured songs from Mary Poppins! I love hearing the songs from that film and seeing that in front of the castle was amazing!


Mad Hatter and Alice who were also included in the mini parade were my favourites. I just shouted his name and he gave me a mini photoshoot! My friend filmed the show which there are snippets of in my video.

I managed to catch it twice and the next time round I went behind the train (which was used in the 20th Anniversary celebrations) to get some more artistic photos and she noticed me and said hello and also started to pose for my camera! Love that photo of her at the top!







The Princess I met this time round in the Pavilion was Aurora which was good timing as the new Malificent film had just come out! I haven't seen it yet!

I also got photos of Cinderella and Belle running around the one of Belle is my favourite! Looks like its straight from the film!

They were coming out of L'Auberge de Cendrillon 
 at the time!

                    






I also conquered my fear of roller coasters that day and went on Big Thunder Mountain.
I lifted off my seat, I was screaming the whole way through, but I went on it! It also happened to break down a mere few hours later - probably the impact of my screaming ha! That photo was taken in line for the Haunted Mansion!

I am trying out YouTube as I always try to capture clips of my adventures for memories, so in this post I give you my first of many YouTube videos!

more photos can be seen from my trip here.

Enjoy!

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig