Monday 3 February 2014

Meeting Tanya Burr!


Hello everyone!

On Friday I was lucky enough to get the chance to meet the lovely Tanya Burr from YouTube! She had her launch for her new Makeup line on the Thursday and was doing a meet up with Clarisonic on the Friday! The talk was at the Imaginarium in Selfridges&Co, London Oxford Street. 

We went in and listened to her talk about the Clarisonic Aria Face Cleanser and then we had the chance to meet her individually! She was so sweet! We all got a polaroid photo with her!


 I had filmed the talk and told her I would upload it to YouTube haha! We also talked about pastel colours as I had told her that I had bought Little Duck and Peaches and Cream from her new Nail Polish range!

I asked her if I could take a photo of herself and gave her a card and included my business card! :-)

In other news I have been inspired to start a YouTube channel! I love to edit videos as well as taking photographs so I will be uploading my videos on there! Will also be uploading the video of the talk soon!

Steph :-)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig